This is my longest gap in posting, ever. What can I say? Here are some thoughts:
- I’m still writing.
- I’m still reading. Just not as much fiction.
- I’m not watching many movies these days.
- My job sucks brainpower out of my head, leaving me a husk at the end of the day, and throughout most weekends.
- I still like my job.
- I just had a root canal. My tooth is dead now.
- I need a root filling on my dead tooth.
- I need a crown on my dead tooth.
- My dead tooth is going to cost me about a thousand dollars.
- I still have my Jeep.
- It’s almost paid off.
- Once again, my website domain renewed before I had a chance to switch it over to my host. Not a big deal, but something I’ve been meaning to do for two years or so.
- My website is languishing.
- My social media presence is languishing.
- My dog is healthy.
- My humans are healthy.
- This is the most hectic summer I have had in forever.
- I am still playing my violin.
- However, I have been unable to play my violin due to jaw swelling issues from aforementioned dead tooth.
- However however, I am going to try tonight for the first time in two weeks, or else my hard-one fingertip calluses will fall off.
- I have been playing Skyrim again.
- My playing of Skyrim has been giving my aforementioned sapped brain a break, and helped me take my mind off my aforementioned dead tooth.
- My dead tooth hurt like hell before my aforementioned root canal.
- The aforementioned root canal was both terrifying and fascinating at the same time.
- I hate dental dams.
- I hate that I know now what a dental dam is.
- That dental dam made my root canal possible.
- The root canal procedure had about a thousand terrifying steps, I think.
- I re-read The Martian. Awesome book. Did I ever review it? I don’t think I did. Get it. It’s good.
- ^^^ shortest book review ever ^^^
I guess I’m done. Hope everyone is having some fun this summer!
5 Thoughts to “Hello, from Oblivion”
Root canals are the devil. Paying for them is the devil’s evil stepmother. Hang in there!
Thank you! Doing much better now! I’ll be getting crowned next week.
I’m so glad you can play the violin again! Hang in there. Yikes, A root canal. Not fun. I have a dead tooth of my own, though I don’t usually think of it in those terms. 🙂
Comments are closed.