I just wanted to welcome everyone here who is visiting from the Online Writing Workshop for Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror. Have a look around. It’s a good time to visit, because I just got my logos in place. I’m still tinkering with the color scheme, because it’s a bit . . . well . . . too white.
For the rest of you, why am I welcoming the OWW people? Because their newsletter editor, Maria Zannini, interviewed me in this month’s newsletter. Thank you, Maria, not only for interviewing me, but for thinking highly enough of me to have me appear among the ranks of your other interviewees. I am honored.
So where’s the interview? Here it is!
But some of you came here just after reading the interview, wondering what I do here. I do two things, mainly, plus other stuff:
- Twice a month or so, I post a round-up of all debut novels that I’ve heard about. This doesn’t mean I post a round-up of every debut novel that ever comes out. Sometimes, they’re hard to find or identify as debuts. I only showcase traditionally published debuts. There are many more coming out every month than you might expect. I was sure surprised.
- I do reviews. Mostly of novels, but anything is game, really. Several other people also review here occasionally as well.
- Since I’m also an aspiring writer, I frequently invite authors for guest posts, interviews or Writer Wednesday comment chats, for writing-related topics. A lot of aspiring authors hang out here.
- I don’t take myself too seriously. Expect informal, chattery posts. And expect me to invent words on a whim.
- I Twitter. My handle on Twitter is @TiaNevitt.
- If you prefer to Facebook, my tweets go to my Facebook wall. You can find me on Facebook here. I’m also working on a Debuts & Reviews fan page, but it isn’t quite ready yet.
And wow. This is the most narcissistic post I’ve written since this one, which really wasn’t all that long ago. I really need to stop doing this.